Nutrolin® Sport now contains krill oil, a versatile power pack of nutrients for the canine athlete. The product is based on pure fish oil, which is also rich in omega-3 EPA and DHA.
Krill oil has superior benefits for sporting dogs:
- Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form.
- Studies on sled dogs have shown that phospholipids are the most effective form of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Krill oil (Euphausia superba) contains the most potent natural antioxidant, astaxanthin.
- Nutrolin® SPORT also contains plenty of natural vitamin E which supports the body during hard work.
- The synergistic effect of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants protects the dog’s musculoskeletal system and helps the dog perform better from one performance to the next.
- Added vitamin E enhances the effectiveness of the omega-3s in the fish oil
- Start feeding two months before the start of the season for working dogs
- Comes in a recycled aluminium flask to prevent oxidation. Flask is fully recyclable.
- Refrigerate once opened
What does Nutrolin Sport contain?
An effective blend of omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids and antioxidants helping to protect the dog under heavy sporting stress
· Pharmaceutical-grade fish oil
· Antarctic krill oil with astaxanthin
· Omega-3 fatty acids > 200mg/ml
· Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 10mg/ml
· Stabilized with rosemary and tocopherol extracts in plant oil