Omega-3 rich fish oil with synergistic nutrients for ageing dogs
- Vital omega-3 DHA and EPA fatty acids in high concentrations
- Added vitamin D and lecithin
- Omega-3 DHA:DHA supports the function of the brain and eyes of an old dog (and EPA helps to protect the body from the ailments that come with ageing).
- Helps to prevent dog dementia
- Vitamin D supports the functioning of the immune system. In addition, it helps maintain the well-being of the teeth, bones, and muscle function. Vitamin D is added to dog food, but the sensitive vitamin is poorly preserved in the feed and disappears during storage. Vitamin D stays potent in the oil. We have added an amount that ensures a daily vitamin D intake for older dogs.
- Lecithin contains a lot of phosphocholine. It supports the well-being and functioning of the digestive tract. Nutritional oil containing phosphocholine mixes better with the digested food in the stomach. Phosphocholine breaks down the oil into small lipid particles (self-emulsifying oil technology). Thanks to this, the oil is better suited for dogs who tend to get heartburn. Many senior dogs have sensitive stomachs, so this is happy news for them.
- Added vitamin E enhances the effectiveness of the omega-3s in the fish oil
- Comes in a recycled aluminium flask to prevent oxidation. Flask is fully recyclable.
- Refrigerate once opened
Pharmaceutical-grade fish oil: 200mg/ml omega-3 EPA & DHA in a 1:1 ratio
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 2.5mg/ml
Lecithin – source of phosphocholine
Vitamin D3 1.0μg/ml
Stabilized with rosemary and tocopherol extracts in plant oil